By participating in our MVP program you authorize Pinnacle and/or our marketing partners to send you
marketing communication and special offers by email or regular mail. Must be over 16 to apply.
Terms & conditions: Pinnacle’s MVP Club card is not a credit card and is not valid for purchases. By accepting receipt of this MVP Club card issued by Pinnacle Sports Grill, for use by the person named thereon, “cardholder” agrees
as follows: Cardholder shall be bound by all the Terms and Conditions contained herein,on the MVP Club notifications, and by all applicable laws. All interpretations of Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Pinnacle Sports Grill.
• Club benefits, rewards and certificates are available to U.S. residents only. Employees are not eligible.
• Club benefits are non-transferable, have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
• Club membership accounts can only be credited with purchases made at Pinnacle Sports Grill.
• Members are responsible for notifying MVP Club of address and email changes. Pinnacle is not responsible for lost, delayed or undeliverable mail/email.
• Illegal, fraudulent or other unauthorized use of MVP Club vouchers, coupons, certificates and membership cards, or any other activity inconsistent with the Program Terms and Conditions shall result in termination of Cardholder’s membership.
• Pinnacle Sports Grill reserves the right to modify the Program Terms and Conditions, reward structures and awards, or to terminate the program at any time without advanced notice.
• Only one membership card issued per person. Benefits may be accumulated for a business entity, per person.
• Pinnacle reserves the right to audit any membership account at any time.
• Only one award can be redeemed per visit and per table and awards will have expiration dates unless otherwise stated. Members must present membership card and printed email to receive benefits and redeem awards.
• No purchase is necessary to receive a Pinnacle MVP Club Card. However, points will be based on accumulated purchases of food, beverage or merchandise only.
• Memberships will be declared inactive after 12 consecutive months of no activity. Re-enrollment may be required to activate membership after 12 consecutive months of no activity.